Customer Experience ManagerLondon (Remote/Hybrid Working)Permanent
My client are currently seeking an innovative & pioneering Customer Experience Manager/Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager (CX/CRO) to join their globally renowned and award winning consumer goods organisation. Leading a growing team of 16, you will collaborate with internal D2C and marketing teams to define the user journey and customer experience for some of the world's biggest health brands.
Through combining consumer insights and cutting edge research they are able to deliver a catalogue of everyday consumer solutions many of which are considered scientific breakthroughs. With an ethos to protect and create a cleaner and healthier planet through relentless innovation across Hygiene, Health and Nutrition product solutions, it is without question a company you will be proud to have your name associated to.Customer Experience Manager Responsibilities
Required Customer Experience Manager Skills/Experience
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the design of experiments including test structure, the definition of success metrics, and experiment duration.
- Develop and own A/B & MVT testing roadmaps including hypotheses generation, prioritisation, execution and analysis using Intellimize & Optimizely
- Conduct regular on-site analytics audits to monitor websites performance, identify underperforming funnel stages and establish best practices and measure improvements using data sources such as Google Analytics, Qualtrics and Hotjar.
- Synthesize and communicate testing results to different audiences at both European and market level to help magnify the impact of the findings.
- Collaborate with marketing teams responsible for CRM, social media and search activities to optimise the relevant conversion paths
- Develops creative solutions to business and consumer challenges
- Establishes user experience best practices for the organisation.
- Sets and evolves optimal site conversions and experience standards.
Customer Experience Manager Package
- 3 years working in the a similar(CX/CRO) capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work in an international team environment
- Balance of analytical and technical experience, while working in constant collaboration with many parts of the organisation.
- Experience of using Google Analytics and an AB Testing Tool
- Experience of analysing data and producing comprehensive yet digestible reports
- Knowledge of current standards and best practices for CRO
- Experience in using Optimizely, Qualtrics and Hotjar.
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment
- Knowledge of current standards and best practices for UX & accessibility.
- Speaking the following languages is desirable ; French, Spanish, Italian, English
- Up to £54,000
- Car allowance: £6,120
- Bonus: 10% + 1.5 multiplier = 15% (max)
- Pension: 10%
- Private Healthcare
- Training & certification on toolsets if not used before, e.g. Intellimize, Optimizely, Qualtrics.
- Ability to shape the testing and CX strategy for all D2C stores across Europe.
- First promotion with 12-18 months
If you are interested in applying to for the Customer Experience Manager role then please apply below or contact me directly.Contact
Customer Experience Manager
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92965350