Empowering our customers to work smarter and more effectively as a BDM at Trustmarque.
We are recruiting for an established sales professional to join our team with a strong background in cloud, modern datacentre and service solutions
The role holder may be office or home based with regular visits to Trustmarque offices (York, London, Birmingham) along with travel to customer meetings We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Creating and executing of focussed account development plans for key clients to maximise opportunity, define multi-level contact strategies, provide structured engagement and predictable business development
- Evaluating the level and quality of business achieved in accordance with business plan, product mix and individual target
- Developing opportunity pipeline in line with client's budget and funding capacity
- Building value based client relationships across client/prospect organisations to maximise visibility, influence and effectiveness
- Leveraging maximum commercial opportunity from partner and vendor relationships through collaborative and effective opportunity engagement
- Being client and sector smart - maintain a strong understanding of the client/prospects business, sector and influences to support strategic solution alignment
- Being commercially responsible including the orchestration of contractual arrangements such as NDA or terms of business amendment
- Encouraging the management of the client organisation to plan and budget for new and enhanced products and services.
- Encouraging the development of new products/service solutions to meet future client/market needs - act as market intelligence conduit back into Trustmarque
- Consistent, proven, overachievement of appropriate sales performance targets
- Sales experience and performance gained relevant to Reseller market - direct customer engagement
- Experience relevant to Trustmarque portfolio, target markets and core go to market propositions (Modern Workplace, IT Asset Management, Storage, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics)
- Practical and demonstrable understanding of solution sales methodology and approach
- Demonstrable approach to sales performance management - pipeline management, gap planning, account/territory planning
- Has achieved proficiency in the task of stakeholder relationship management.
- Has achieved a top-class reputation and has the appropriate gravitas to build trust and inspire clients.
- Has wide and detailed IT knowledge, together with detailed understanding of the principles of business and markets and sound experience of relevant business sectors.
At Trustmarque, we're delivering IT solutions which empower our customers to work smarter and more effectively. Our teams are keeping our customers at the cutting-edge of technology and helping government, local councils, charities and organisations to discover better ways to work, communicate and share information. Join us and discover better as you advise our customers how to navigate the complicated and ever-changing world of IT.What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary plus OTE, car/allowance
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92956085