Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! Cognizant Microsoft Business Group's App Devteam is hiring now and we're looking for our next Solutions Architect
to join us on a permanent basis,
The Microsoft Business Group is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. We are compelled by our core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The Microsoft Business Group team delivers full lifecycle solutions-from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.Why should you work at Microsoft Business Group?
What will the Solution Architect be doing day-to-day?
- Multi Award Winning Business
- Official and Award-Winning Microsoft Partner
- Award Winning Databricks Partner
- Official GitHub Partner
- Cloud Native Organisation
- Growing International and Diverse teams
- Hugely collaborative environment, where ideas and knowledge sharing is actively encouraged
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection Cover
- Death in Service Cover
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced employee contributions
- Flexible Working and Working from Home
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
What type of experience does the Solution Architect need to be successful in this role?
- Providing pre-sales technical leadership on Windows Azure Platform (PaaS) and to a degree infrastructure (IaaS) services.
- During the sales process, help the sales organisation produce compelling and workable solutions, including working directly with potential or existing customers where needed.
- Working with customer stakeholders to understand their needs and constraints.
- Act as the technical design authority creating and / or approving Solutions Designs requested by the sales organisation.
- Provides advice and guidance in area of technical/professional specialism.
- Works effectively as a team whether as part of a department or virtual project team. Oils the wheels for the team and fulfils own obligations and delivers on time and to team expectations.
Does the Solution Architect role require travel?
- Previous experience of working for a Consultancy or Managed Service Provider
- Presales experience creating bids and Solution designs.
- Demonstrable experience of leading, developing and inspiring a team and direct reports.
- High standard of written and presentation skills - essential
- Plan resources to meet short, medium and long-term needs and to meet objectives of project delivery.
- Expresses ideas and information clearly and concisely in both written format and verbally.
- Aligns communication style and language to suit the audience, whether business or technical
The role is currently 100% working from home however some travel to our London office will be required in the future.Security Responsibility:
All employees must act in accordance with Cognizant Microsoft Business Group's corporate security standards. EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY
Cognizant Microsoft Business Group requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92965100