We're continuing to adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. Wherever possible, all interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices.
Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
This role requires a confident, dynamic and flexible individual with proven business analysis capabilities. Reporting to either a Senior Business Analyst or a Project Manager, this individual will be responsible for delivering business analysis elements to ensure successful delivery of change and IT projects to agreed time, cost and quality standards. The individual must have a demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment.What you will do:
Your experience will include:
- Taking on the Lead Business Analyst role within large Projects, which will include managing other Business Analysts to deliver a successful outcome.
- Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
- Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high-level requirements
- Production of high/detailed level requirements and business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
- Providing an interface between the business areas and project teams throughout the life cycle
- Reviewing and sign off on implementation plans where appropriate
- Reviewing and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to business requirements
About Capita Project Resource Solutions
- Can hit the ground running - It is essential that you can join a new Project and have the confidence and ability to become integral to that Project quickly
- Be willing to take on line management of up to 3 Business Analysts, helping with their career aspirations, and have the experience of doing this previously.
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Experience of full project life cycle
- Excellent analytical and numerical reasoning skills, combined with strong oral and written skills
- You must have the ability to travel to any office within the UK and Republic of Ireland to work on projects
Project Resource Solutions (PRS) is a pool of flexible Project Services professionals split into hubs around the UK.
Our mission is to work in partnership with our customers offering a wide range of project services to enable them to achieve and deliver their strategic goals.Our PRS principles are:
What are the benefits of being part of PRS?
- The customer is at the heart of what we do - 'delight our customer'.
- We put our people first, developing them to maximise their potential.
- Our people are highly motivated, open, honest and work with a high degree of integrity.
- We provide a high standard of flexible professional solutions.
- We empower people to challenge the status quo.
What's in it for you?
- Career development and growth through wider experiences and challenges both within and outside of the Specialist Services Division and through potential opportunities outside of Capita group
- Commitment to ensuring that those in PRS have the appropriate mentoring, training and development support to allow them to perform in these roles
- Being part of new business opportunities, growth within the business, and contributing to additional revenue and margin to the division
- A competitive basic salary of up to £50,000.
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you. What we hope you will do next
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92965334