Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America's fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive
will play a key role in driving Acquia's business development and sales activities in France.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling sophisticated Web Development projects and/or digital experience software, and SAAS and have an outstanding aim to succeed, MEDDIC experience would be ideal! The role reports directly to the Senior Director, Sales, Northern Europe.Responsibilities:
- Develop and Execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings; built on individualised business cases by customer
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Drive the sales process and lead the contract and approval process of new deals, including agreeing on price and getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for sales based activities.
- Maintain accurate and realistic forecast.
- Handle all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Act as coach and mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting.
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management/Digital Experience platform
- Understands value creation selling
- Can demonstrate results from own pipeline generation; is a natural "hunter"
- Validated ability to run both direct and indirect opportunities
- Experienced in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organisation
- MEDDIC experience
- Highly motivated, hardworking, encouraging teammate
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team passionate about creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mentality, flexibility toward dynamic change
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.