Can you help DWP Digital take our brilliant Data practice to the next level, building our engagement, capability and talent?DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP is the UK's biggest government department. Our Digital experts are building digital services that make a real difference to the lives of over 22 million people and power payments worth £195bn a year.
DWP Digital is finding new ways to use our technology, expertise and innovation to help those who need it most. We're changing how we work, and transforming digital services so they work better for millions of users.Data. Work. People.
We want someone to work with our brilliant community of Data experts, including Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Managers, Governance experts and Analysts.
There are over 200 people in our Practice and we're growing in size, capability and ambition all the time.
As our Digital Practice Support Manager you'll help us be the best we can, as individuals and as a collaborative community. You'll help us define who we are and how we want to work
You'll build a community of practice for Data, and a strong sense of identity, through communication and engagement initiatives
You'll lead on events, organising and delivering our Practice and Job Family conferences.
And you'll have a big role coordinating demand and recruitment activities. Our community is great, and we want to continue to bring the best Data experts into DWP.What skills, knowledge and experience do you need to show us?
In your application we want you to show what you can do by telling us what you have done. Tailor and structure your responses so that our sift panel can see that you have the skills and experience we're looking for. Details. Wages. Perks.
- You have well-developed communication skills, and you can adapt your tone, language and format for different audiences
- You have experience of building employee engagement, identifying challenges and suggesting actions for improvement;
- You have experience of establishing and maintaining professional relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- You can analyse and use a range of relevant, credible information from internal and external sources to make strong recommendations and support decision making;
- You have experience of planning, managing and delivering recruitment campaigns.
You'll join our team in your choice of our brilliant hubs in Blackpool, Newcastle or Leeds.
We also all have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.We offer a competitive salary up to £40,666, a brilliant civil service pension of circa 27% and a leave package starting at 26 days.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
CLICK APPLY for further information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs.
- Flexible working, including flexi hours and flexi days off
- Family friendly policies
- Volunteering and charitable giving
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Learning and development, including coaching, mentoring, qualifications and accreditation, career progression opportunities and lots more.