Business Analyst - Regulatory Change (Inside IR35) - 12 month contractPurpose of the role
My client, a leading Investment Management firm based in London, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the PMO team to tackle a mixture of mainly ESG, LIBOR and regulatory related projects.Responsibilities:
- Serves as a lead business analyst for all areas of investment management and fund accounting operations
- Analyses complex business requirements and provides solutions for operating models and implementation options.
- Responsible for the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge
- Conducts detailed business analysis involving complex requirements and processes and presents results to the Client
- Responsible for providing solutions to optimize operating models
- Conducts research on industry and other benchmarking data where appropriate
- Develops position statements on complex subject matter questions
- Collates and prepares weekly management information statistics
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support Financial Services operations
- Experience of writing business specifications, leading regulatory projects and data mapping
- ESG and LIBOR experience preferred
- Good analytical and consultative skills
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
- VISIO skills preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, technology or equivalent required
If you have similar experience working as a Business Analyst with the experience listed above, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003