Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
You will be part of the recently formed team within the EMEA and APAC Technology function that focuses on regulatory change and developments that directly impact IT.
This is a newly created role that is being added to a growing team to lead the analysis and implementation of new regulatory developments and ensure that technical requirements for projects meet the regulatory requirements across the regions we operate. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- You will work with Compliance to lead the analysis and assessment of new regulatory requirements across EMEA and APAC region to understand operational implications for the IT function, including IT Risk, Information Security and IT Infrastructure. You will coordinate with various stakeholders across the Business and IT to complete gap analysis on new regulations that have a direct impact on IT.
- You will utilise your broad network to keep up-to-date with the latest regulatory trends and insight and apply this where necessary to influence strategic change within the IT function to improve security and create a robust governance framework.
- You will serve as the Governance and Compliance point-person for all internal and external stakeholders and providing subject matter expertise on regulatory matters touching on technology.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Strong understanding of the regulatory landscape in financial services and its operational impact
- Knowledge and experience working in or with the IT function
- Demonstrable persuasion & influencing skills at all levels essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to liaise and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of working in globally diverse team(s) designing and supporting global solutions
- Able to work independently and manage own workload
- Well organised / analytical & logical approach, with attention to detail
- Client focussed - able to focus on the 'big picture'
- Capable of innovative problem-solving and process improvements
- Strong and resilient character - able to overcome resistance
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic manner
- Flexible and reliable team player