Join us as a UK Large Corporate FX Sales Vice President
What you'll do
- Sitting within our UK Corporate FX team, you'll hep to provide FX solutions to the bank's core corporate client base
- You'll cover customers supporting the growth of the business which will involve engaging with key stakeholders and product partners, and supporting the development of the product in line with customer needs
- Working closely with your specialist team, you'll support the growth of our UK Corporate FX Sales business principally across FX and FXO
As Vice President across UK Large Corporate FX Sales, you'll have ownership of a portfolio of clients tasked with delivering revenue growth through tailored client solutions. You'll manage new transactions through the deal approval, capital allocation process and decisions.
You'll carry out trading activities on authorised NatWest Markets products, and you'll manage your own risk positions within authorised business limits. You'll also execute hedging strategies to ensure risk limits are not breached.
As well as this, you'll:
The skills you'll need
- Use financial models to generate indicative pricing, returns on capital, potential capital impact from various structures
- Drive the timely, accurate, and consistent pricing and execution of the desk's product range in line with NatWest Markets policy
- Take responsibility for the daily risk management of the desk's books using appropriate hedging instruments, and the daily review of the activities of the desk and reconciliation of its P&L and risk
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure your trading activities are in line with Group policies covering market, conduct, operational, credit, and regulatory risks
- Contribute towards the overall product area trading strategy and creation of innovative trade ideas
- Work with product specialists such as FXO Structuring, and Traders to promote our capabilities, ensuring that the bank's resources and client relationships are being optimised at all times
- Help explore opportunities to develop the team's franchise working with LC&I, Structuring and Structured Finance
We're looking for someone with VP or equivalent experience, and a proven track record of having successfully built and developed relationships with clients. You'll also have experience on the buy or sell side in a currencies or similar sales or trading role.
In addition to this, you'll demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the UK Corporate sector
- An understanding of the regulatory environment affecting the currencies business
- Knowledge and experience in executing FX & FXO products