- Jun 04, 2021
- £40k - £60k
Morgan Mckinley are delighted to be working with a leading Manufacturing business to hire a Commercially focussed Finance Business Partner to join an established and highly capable team. Finance Business Partner Permanent Salary to £55k dependant on experience Qualified or QBE South Coast - flexible working available
The role will be overseeing the commercial finance for multiple sites within the Group, working closely as the Business Partner, with the Senior Management teams.
This is a hugely commercial role where you will be able to add value by giving daily support to the sites, discussing performance against targets and challenging areas of concern to ensure robust action plans are put in place to drive performance improvement. As well as communicating clear summaries to the Senior team. Responsibilities
- Accurate Analysis of key financial data
- Evaluates data effectively and is able to communicate effectively to non-financial stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Facilitate and provide recommendations for new and existing product development costings, including during concept development stage.
- Influence and challenge the business through engaging and communicating effectively with partners and stakeholders
- Pro-actively seeking solutions to issues, before they occur, where possible
- Championing a relentless continuous improvement culture within the team and amongst stakeholders
- Supporting, co-ordinating and challenging the budget and forecasting submissions Supporting weekly and periodic management accounts, including costings, budgeting, forecasting and scenario analysis
- Act as the Finance representative and Business Partner to the manufacturing sites
- Support in the budgeting and rolling forecast process
- Hold key stakeholders to account for their performance vs standards / targets and pro-actively communicate future forecast risks to the business in a timely manner
- Product costings and Business Partnership of dedicated manufacturing sites
- Provide pro-active recommendations including challenging assumptions and inputs (clear Accountability in the Business Development Process - 'ownership' of the financial numbers)
This role requires candidates to have a demonstrable track record in Finance Business Partnering, including being able to highlight scenarios where you have influenced the business, through driving change and challenging or supporting the business.
Ideally the candidate will be either studying towards a Finance qualification or Fully Qualified/QBE, however experience and attitude is the key requirement here so if you have experience within a Manufacturing or FMCG business and have a detailed analysis skillset with a natural ability to think outside of the obvious and immerse yourself into the business and provide relevant cost-effective solutions, savings or revenue growth strategies and have the desire to move into a role like this then please get in contact. Interviews will be held during June. Candidates on a short notice period would be beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.