- Jun 04, 2021
- £80k - £100k
Data Science Manager required to take the technical lead on a range of client projects while also mentoring and developing a team of scientists
Morgan Mckinley are Partnered with a leading consulting client who are looking for a Data Science Manager. The role will be suitable for someone who is looking to be a technical lead rather than a hands off manager of a large team/ function. Role responsibilities:
- Creating data science solutions across a range of business problems including fraud detection, customer retention, product take-up rates and financial crime
- Coding primarily in Python but also having a solid foundation of SQL.
- Working closely with clients to explain your solutions.
- Minimum 5 years' commercial hands-on Data Science experience
- Strong understanding and experience of ML/AI principles
- Proficient Python ML software coding skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with ML libraries (such as scikit-learn and/or TensorFlow)
- Experience in Deep Learning, NLP, Information retrieval, Text mining, Bayesian models, Graph theory, Recommendation engines
- Strong client-handling skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.