- Jun 04, 2021
- £40k - £60k
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a Boutique Communications Agency in order to hire a PR Account Director to support their Financial Services client base. PR Account Director- Financial Services
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a boutique Communications Agency, specialising in Financial Services, who are seeking a PR Account Director to join their team. Our client works with a range of clients across the Financial Services sector including Insurance, Payments, Banking, Capital Markets and FinTech.
Following new client wins, our client is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate individuals keen to develop their career within Financial Services PR/Communications. As PR Account Director your day to day responsibilities will include;
Successful candidates will have;
- Specific day-to-day tasks, against which annual performance will be measured, include responsibility for undertake public relations tasks, including:
- Team motivation and management
- Client management
- New business development and pitching
- Ability to produce strong content, blogs & articles
- Generating excellent coverage, regionally and nationally
- Copywriting for press releases and features
- Social media management
- Building on existing relationships with journalists & developing new media contacts.
- Managing junior team members
- Ensure that quarterly meetings are booked and occur for each account on which they work
- A qualification within a Marketing/PR related subject (desirable)
- Previous experience working within a B2B Corporate environment, ideally with an agency focusing on Financial Services clients at either Account Manager OR Account Director level
- Hands on experience attending client pitches for new business development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm and resilience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Boutique agency with a Global presence to support across some exciting clients.
Salary up to £50,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
To avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.