TTEC EMEA are looking to appoint a Director within the CX Strategy & Operations Consulting & Analytics team.
1. Providing consulting assignment delivery leadership to teams of CX Consultants and Analysts to analyse, diagnose, design and implement strategic / transformational / operational improvements across a wide variety of CX consulting assignments.
2. Ensuring high quality, on time and to budget delivery of consulting assignments to the highest levels of client satisfaction and achieving internal performance metrics.
3. Engaging and influencing client and internal, board level leaders and stakeholders with a view to building and leveraging relationships as a trusted advisor.
4. Leading business development opportunities through selling on at existing clients or winning opportunities at new logos.
5. Working seamlessly at all levels with other internal functions from across the global organisation to ensure high quality assignment delivery and successful new business development.
6. Developing the capabilities of the consulting team and supporting their career paths, through mentoring and coaching.
7. To demonstrate leadership in the adoption and execution of TTEC's values.
1. Strong track record of selling and leading the delivery of CX consulting assignments including CX Strategy, Operational Improvement and Technology / Digital focused Transformation - ideally with a recognised consulting organisation.
2. Analysing, designing and implementing strategic and operational change/improvements to contact centres across the full operating model.
3. Creating transformation plans supported by compelling business cases to influence key client stakeholders.
4. Delivering the business benefits from contact centre technology implementations including UC omnichannel platforms, CRM/Case Management, Agent Desktop, Speech analytics, Digital AI/RPA/RDA/Social Media/Messaging tools.
5. Successful business development including high quality proposal writing and pitching.
6. The ideal candidate will have some experience of operational management in a contact centre or similar environment.
Skills / Capabilities
1. Track record of building and leveraging excellent senior level relationships.
2. Mature consulting delivery and stakeholder management/influencing skills.
3. Thought leader on CX with awareness of market trends and benchmarks.
4. Expert practitioner in the use of consulting tools and techniques.
5. Transformational thinking and operational execution.
6. Focused on business and customer outcomes.
7. Ability to create and deliver compelling, high quality presentations to a senior audience.
8. Team capability and career development.
• EMEA Head of TTEC Consulting & Analytics.
• This role will be based in the UK but will require travel and time away from home as required.