Vacancy: Business Process Analyst - Plant Maintenance
Location: UK - Flexible
Duration: 24 month Fixed Term ContractThe role
BPAs are responsible for using their expertise to support the Unify programme and the wider business across all phases of the programme lifecycle including the provision of business process support, advice and guidance to users once live. The role holder will validate requirements from the business with the help of Super Users and work closely with the JMIT Solution Delivery team to translate them into viable, technology enabled solutions.Key responsibilities
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Ensures policies and procedures are created, approved and communicated to support compliance with global processes.
- Understands core global template and ensures solution is "fit for purpose".
- Supports the BPOs in identifying their complete list of processes; update and maintain them in line with process taxonomy (as defined by the process governance lead).
- Work with the process lead to identify, record, progress and track continuous improvement initiatives.
- Define business requirements for localisations required.
- Responsible for making proposals to GPOs and BPOs for the organizational structure and capability in line with transformation initiatives and process improvement.
- Champions the usage and adoption of standard global processes, along with the Super User Network, and integration with other process domains to drive process excellence with key stakeholders across the entire JM organisation.
- Accountable for global process documentation and ongoing maintenance and management of global process design? - including both on and off system steps for globally controlled processes.
- Attends Template Review Board and Business Forum (or other governance forum as they become relevant) to provide appropriate process knowledge / representation to ensure integrity of process.
- Initiates improvements with regards to people, process or technology and builds case for change to support funding request. Supports any proposed initiatives through the governance.
- Responsible for assessing change impact relating to end to end process, including data.
- Works closely with Solution Delivery and JMIT to ensure technology solutions are defined that meet business requirements and are aligned with the principles of standardisation and template adherence.
How to apply:
- Ability to operate effectively in different cultures and across geographies, including managing stakeholders and colleagues remotely (across distance and time zones).
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate end to end core business process.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders across all levels, in the context of implementing major operational change.
- Ability to convey complex technical terms to non-technical users.
- Knowledge of ERP (preferably SAP) systems.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online. Closing date for applications: 13 June 2021
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92957159