Multi-Skilled Operator - Video Editing - Full Remote Working
One of the World's leading Technology brands is currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Operator on a permanent basis to join a small but highly skilled team to deliver world-class communications to their employees, partners and customers in a large corporate environment.
As a Multi-Skilled Operator, you will be using your technical operations skills in a studio and live playout environment to support the production and delivery of broadcast and recorded content.
This role would really suit someone just starting out in their career following their degree in a relatable subject or an individual with one or two years of experience looking to take the next step in their career!Experience and skills required;
- Previous working experience in video editing
- Previous experience in a multi-skilled technical operations role is highly desirable
- some exposure to working in a live event or studio environment desirable
- Qualifications/Degree in Television or Media Production would be ideal
- The willingness to work flexible hours including weekends if/when needed.
- Previous operational experience with the following equipment will be highly regarded:Windows and Mac operating systems, Creative Cloud software including Premiere, Media Encoder etc, Microsoft office, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, Video conferencing applications such as Webex.
If you have the skills and experience described, and you want to work for a big brand name in tech, please send your CV asap for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92924740