Wills AdvisorWorcestershireSalary £18,500Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Four Squared Recruitment are working with an established law firm in the heart of Worcestershire to recruit 2 Wills Advisors on a full time, permanent basis. Previous experience within a law firm would be an advantage but is not essential. Candidates with good customer service or administration experience will be considered for this role.Responsibilities include some of the following;
Skills and Experience;
- Advising clients in person and, where appropriate, on the telephone
- Marketing of wills, lasting powers of attorney and other pre-death advice to elderly people
- Correspondence and telephone calls
- Preparation and perusal of legal documents
- Dealing with solicitors and other professionals
- Keep up to date with the needs of the firm and developments in relevant law and procedures and to develop office skills by:
- Attending fee earners meetings
- Attending departmental meetings when required
- Attending in-house and external courses and seminars as agreed
- Reading relevant periodicals as circulated within the office
- Provide any necessary supervision of secretarial and support staff, including the carrying out of appraisals when required
- Ensure the delivery of the same high standard of work to both Publicly Funded and Privately paying clients
- To remain familiar with the firm's marketing plans and contribute to the growth and development of the business in accordance with the plan.
- Assist the firm in attracting new clients, with specific regard to private client work generally and other areas as may arise from time to time for the expansion of the firm by regular networking and other marketing activities.
- To ensure that there is ongoing referral and cross-selling between the departments wherever and whenever possible
- To be involved in the promotion of the firm's services to existing and potential clients including where appropriate the entertainment and education of existing and potential clients and business contacts of the firm.
- The position requires a person who can deal sympathetically with people who are elderly and/or seriously ill.
- Previous experience in a fee earning capacity useful but not essential.
- Knowledge and/or experience within this area of law an advantage.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in & you have a keen interest in investments, then please click apply below. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Four Squared Recruitment.
Due to high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience