: B2B Content Manager / Copywriter - Award Winning B2B Creative Marketing AgencyLocation
: Central LondonSalary
: £35K - £40K (Depending on Experience)Benefits
: Flexible/remote working options, annual personal development plan and excellent training, birthdays off, duvet days and annual trips to Ibiza!
Award winning B2B creative marketing agency, providing strategic direction to high growth technology businesses. Trading for over 9 years, this B2B agency specialise in supporting technology businesses creative exceptional account-based marketing, branding, content strategy and direction, eye catching campaigns and lead generation. Their strategic focus combined with creative and digital expertise, enables them to create driven results, raise brand awareness and drive revenue.
This is an exciting growing B2B agency, who provide excellent training and development, and offer huge opportunities for progression. Vibrant, friendly, and collaborative working environment, with beautiful head offices in the heart of Central London.
About the Content Manager / Writer Role
An amazing opportunity for an exceptional B2B Content Writer who is passionate about all things tech and loves to create inspiring and eye-catching content.
Key Responsibilities for the Content Manager Role
- Producing compelling, eye-catching content.
- Take the role as the brand guardian for specific clients, ensuring that everything is on brand and in line with their tone of voice.
- Working closely with clients and working against tight deadlines.
- Writing content autonomously, but also being a team player to deliver wider content strategies.
- 3+ years' experience as a Copywriter / Content Manager within B2B tech.
- Exceptional copywriting skills, with a portfolio of B2B work you are proud of.
- Experience in writing excellent content across B2B tech products, markets, and trends.
- Experience writing across a range of mediums such as e-books, whitepapers, blogs, video, scripts web copy and emails.
- You have a genuine interest in identifying a client's unique tone of voice in the market, a tone of voice that differentiates from competitors.
- Strong attention to detail, specifically when it comes to grammar.
- Strong proofreading skills.
For more information about the Content Manager / Content Writer role or to apply, please email Ornella via or call me directly on . Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.