: 4 days per week (Weds off) - they would also look at fulltime 5 days pw
Are you an experienced Legal Cashier looking for a new challenge 4 days per week? My client is a growing and very busy solicitors who are now looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their small but friendly team.
You will have min 2 years experience within a legal practice and have solid knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules 2019.About you
Role to include (but not limited to)
- Good IT skills Inc MS Word and Excel
- Experience using an accounting case management system. We use Tikit Partner4Windows - training can be provided
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Team Player
- Focused and committed to getting work done in tight deadlines
- Professional and friendly manner
- Day to day running of the client and office ledgers. Processing payments in and out of the firm's bank accounts.
- Setting up of electronic payments using Barclays.Net
- Daily bank reconciliation's
- Communicating with Accountants at Year End if and when necessary
- Reviewing bills and completion statements
- Dealing with queries from fee earners and support staff
- Any other tasks as deemed reasonable to meet needs of the team and business including receptionist cover, lunch, annual leave or sickness
Immediate start available.