House prices rise as buyers seek larger homes...... Are you an experienced Residential Conveyance Solicitor looking to join a successful Residential team working from the heart of Manchester?Your new role:
Our client are a leading consumer law firmand we have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Property Lawyer to join the successful Residential team in Manchester.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.Duties will include:
- Providing the highest level of client care
- Undertake legal title checking, search and mortgage offer checking and client reporting
- Overseeing all the financial aspects of matters including billing and ledger management in order to achieve your personal fee budget
- Building relationships with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that files are managed effectively, meeting set deadlines, complying with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Where required you will also delegate work to more junior fee earners and legal support staff to ensure work is completed in a timely manner and deadlines are adhered to
- Participating, with other senior fee earners in marketing activities including networking and business development
- Liaising with company's shared service functions to ensure cash/billing targets are maintained
- Have full conduct of Residential Conveyancing transactions, ensuring fee earning work is undertaken in accordance with the Firm's quality and risk management procedures and in accordance with external regulations
What we offer in return:
- Knowledge and experience within Residential Conveyancing
- The ability to successfully manage an individual billing target
- Experience of working to key performance indicators
- A willingness to actively drive and encourage cross referrals
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An adaptable approach and the ability to foster a culture of positive change
We offer a flexible agile working environment, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday allowance plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days, pension scheme, health cash plan, life assurance and income protection insurance. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award- winning law firm.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.