Are you passionate about growing young people's interest in Maths?Do you dream of a new teaching role in an established school?
At REED Education, we are currently recruiting for a number of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' Secondary schools in and around the Scunthorpe area, for several long-term Maths Teacher roles. They provide high quality learning opportunities for children aged 11 - 16 years old, supporting progress and development towards passing of GCSE examinations.The Schools - Scunthorpe
Our schools provide quality education for secondary aged children in their local area. Pupils undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. The schools all have strong and organised management teams who offer a phenomenal environment to develop your career and continue the success. The schools work effectively with all members of their community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.Person Specification - Maths Teacher Who are we looking for?
- Dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies; through effective marking, monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good, sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
We will ask you to provide references and an up-to-date DBS with update service or you will apply for a brand-new DBS through REED Education
As a Maths Teacher in our schools, you will lead classes across Key Stage 3 and 4, supporting pupils who are working towards GCSE examinations. These are full time teaching roles, on a long-term basis. We will provide competitive pay rates, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
When you apply with REED Education, you get:
Please hit APPLY and a member of the REED Education team will contact potential candidates.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of expert consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant