Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional looking for your next step?
Are you confident in both creative design work as well as data handling and performance analysis?
A leading, independent specialist suppliers based in Ware are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and passionate marketing all-rounder to support their marketing team to take their Digital Marketing Strategy to the next level.
This role will suit an individual looking for an opportunity to both show off their creative flair as well as demonstrate their data savvy skills!The Role:
- Create and design various marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Produce and extract data for targeted marketing activity
- Measure campaign performance and effectiveness across all channels
- Prepare reports displaying campaign activity and comparisons based on historical data
- Collate and analyse marketing-related data e.g. customer profiles, spending habits, demographics etc.
- Work closely with other departments to collaborate on ideas
- Excellent data handling skills including extraction, manipulation, analysis and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience within a similar role with experience in both creative design of campaigns as well as analysis of campaign performance
- Experience in designing campaigns across various channels including social media, emails and direct mail
What's on offer?
- Use of CRM systems e.g. Hubspot, Sales Force etc.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience of executing PPC campaigns
- Use of creative packages e.g. Adobe Suite
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming team atmosphere
- Parking available on-site
- Early Friday finishes
- Flexible working available
- Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.