Bridgewater Finance Group are one of the UK's most well-established financial solutions providers. Established 14 years ago, we live by the group's vision of valuing our customers time, experience, and peace of mind. We provide ethical and customer focused financial solutions. Companies within the group are fully FCA authorised and licenced by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
We are perfectly located to major transport links, as we are just 9 minutes' walk from Piccadilly and opposite Oxford Train station. St. Peter's Square Metrolink is only 7 minutes' walk, and we are in the middle of all major transport networks; including being just off the A57 with parking next door at the NCP.
We take pride in being a family and put our people and our customers at the heart of what we do. We are a company that you will be proud to work for. We offer excellent career progression, comprehensive training and development and excellent rewards and recognition programmes. We work in a brilliant environment, that is fun and where you will feel included in the company from the moment you are here.
We are looking for experienced Debt Management Advisors to join our team. By offering the best advice to our clients, we allow people to take back control of their financial life and are ethical and customer-centric in everything that we do.
Debt Management Advisor Role
- Speaking with pre-qualified leads, understanding the clients' individual circumstances and expenditures
- Fact-finding on debt levels, investigating incomes and establishing affordability.
- Consultatively presenting debt solutions based on the customers' suitability
- Providing support along the customer journey until the customer is fully satisfied with their debt solution program.
- Gathering customer documentation required for pack
Debt Management Advisor Experience
- Debt Management experience within an IVA/DM sales environment is essential
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and planning skills
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious and money driven
- Flexible working attitude.
- Ethical and customer centric.
Debt Management Advisor Benefits
- Market Leading basic based on experience
- Health Assured Programme - this includes
- 24/7 Confidential Support and an Online Health Portal
- Excellent working environment and team culture
- Excellent on-site facilities
- Excellent monthly reward and recognition program
- Excellent bonus weekly and monthly
(Experienced Debt Management or Seasoned sales advisors apply within)