Bay Recruitment Group are recruiting for Specialist Science Teachers
for roles within local Secondary Schools. The successful candidate must have a strong ability to improve pupil progression and engagement across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
As a full time teacher in this role, you will be expected to take on the full responsibilities of your classes including planning, assessing, extra-curricular actives, parents evening, staff meetings and any other requirements of a full time teaching job. In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with a supportive working environment and plenty of opportunities for development.
NQT's are welcome to apply for this position.Requirements:
An Ideal Candidate:
- Hold QTS in Secondary Schools/Further Education
- You have the ability to builds positive relationships with both pupils and staff, with strong behaviour management
- Valid DBS/Prepared to acquire one through our agency
- Willingness to undergo interview with one of our consultants
- Relevant teaching qualifications e.g. QTS/QTLS
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Enthusiasm to the expectations
- Science Specialisn and Experience teaching to KS5 minimum or NQT status
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
This opportunity is suitable for NQT teachers as well as teachers who are experienced in the education field. Bay Recruitment Group are committed to Safeguarding children and candidates who are shortlisted will be thoroughly interviewed by one of our consultants.About Bay Recruitment
Bay Recruitment Group?supports candidates and employers in the Education and Healthcare sectors. We arrange temporary and permanent work placements at all levels, successfully aligning our clients specification with exciting talent. Bay prides itself on putting the community at the heart of all we do. Our local consultants are on hand to offer a tailored service unique to your requirements. At Bay we offer an honest and friendly service that will give you peace of mind in a busy market. We are a family run business and family values underpin our vision at Bay. What we offer
As a valued employee of Bay Recruitment, you will receive:
With the ongoing Covid19 situation our organisation follows National Guidelines to provide a Covid19 safe environment for all clients and employees.
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support