Job Title: UI/UX DesignerLocation: Newcastle upon TyneSalary: up to £40k DoE
Our client is a highly sought-after digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join their multi-disciplinary design team, and work with their global client base.
As UI/UX Designer, you'll be responsible for devising and implementing new designs from concept to delivery. You'll work with external and internal stakeholders and team members to ensure the vision for each project is realised effectively.Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in UI/UX or wider Design role
- An understanding of user centred design processes, with in-depth knowledge of UI design patterns and standards across multiple devices.
- Strong knowledge of design tools, especially Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch).
- Experience sketching and illustrating concepts and ideas using storyboards, process flows, user journey etc.
- Experience gathering and evaluating user requirements
- Experience working with prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Principle)
- Ability to present and communicate your concepts and design decisions to stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams managing multiple projects, and to contribute creative ideas and solutions
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, click "apply" and we'll get things rolling. If you'd like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.