**FULL TIME SEN Teaching Assistant needed in NW London - PRIMARY SCHOOL - IMMEDIATE START - LONG TERM**
Vision Teaching are working with an OFSTED rated outstanding, two form entry, mainstream Primary School in North West London who are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP!
This is a full time, long term role starting ASAP til July 2022.
You will be supporting a child on a 1:1 basis in Year 3 with Down Syndrome and challenging behaviour. ESSENTIAL criteria (the candidate MUST have)
- evidence of experience, skills & knowledge of working with SEN pupils with EHC Plans.
- evidence of knowledge & experience of children with Down Syndrome
- good working knowledge of pupils with social communication difficulties.
- good behaviour management skills.
- experience & ability to plan/deliver suitable learning activities.
- calm and patient.
- able to use own initiative & be resourceful.
- be able to work as part of a team.
- be an effective communicator.