Role: Dutch speaking Credit Control Team Leader
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + (Depending on experience)
Established over 100 years this iconic major high street brand require a leader for their busy Credit and Cash to Order finance function. They employ over 25,000 people worldwide and have strong on boarding, training and development processes.
Reporting to the manager of the O2C Finance Shared Service, the role is responsible for the day-to-day overseeing of the operational performance, control and compliance of the Order to Cash (O2C) Team to support all customers.
This role is to drive, deliver & streamline the OTC processes through continuous improvement and automation. The key accountabilities also include building a strong working relationship with the stakeholders and ensure the full O2C service is in accordance with strategy for all customers.
* Drive the team in the achievement of quality, accuracy and timely delivery of Order to Cash services in accordance to the defined SLAs/KPIs.
* Ensure the processes are efficient, compliant and own the process controls.
* Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and procedures including the management and provisioning of bad debts both locally and for all customers
* Ensure compliance to Group accounting standards both locally & internationally.
* Identify, facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve process efficiencies.
* Liaise with auditors and regulatory authorities as required for the countries served in IFSS.
* Maintain and ensure process workflow and documentation are up to date to the current processes.
* Manage the team to manage relevant internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Display, and instil, a service culture and customer service orientation in the teams.
* Proactively identify inefficiencies, perform route cause analysis and implement improvements. This includes working with international finance teams and relevant stakeholders as well as the relevant Hallmark business.
* Manage credit risk within the O2C process whilst maximising sales and collecting debtor balances, both locally and for all customers.
* Service Champion - contributing customer service recommendations to strategic plans and reviews throughout the business and across the international landscape
* Relationship building & business partnering - with both internal and external customers at both a local and international level.
* In depth experience obtained in Credit Management, preferably within the retail or FMCG sectors.
* In depth experience in managing a team of people.
* In depth experience in the full O2C process as part of a SSC environment
* Educated to relevant degree level or equivalent qualification or experience (AICM - Affiliate in the Institute of Credit Management) Accreditation or equivalent, preferred but not essential
* Language skills are essential - Dutch (German & French are also an advantage)
As a leader you should:
* Creates a sense of purpose & direction
* Translates the strategy in meaningful actions
* Knows how to get the best from others
* Consistently champions the customer
* Sets clear goals and drives results
Influence future vision and strategy
* Inspire others to make a difference
* Are comfortable with ambiguity
* Challenge the status quo
* Lead by example & a role model to others
* Bring energy & passion to everything they do
* Face challenges head on: energized by change & not afraid to make tough decisions
* Medical, dental, vision plans
* Short and long-term disability, supplemental dependent life and business travel
* Tax saving heath and flexible savings accounts
* A fitness center, on site employee clinic, health education
* Heath rewards program
* Profit share scheme, retirement planning, investment assistance
* Onsite banking assistance
* Adoption assistance, childcare discounts, dependent care
* Paid time off, holidays, flexible leave, flexible working
* Volunteering opportunities
* Education assistance and corporate training
* Onsite cafeteria, mail center, rideshare options, discounted catering
* Retail discounts
Accountancy & Finance
A 19-20 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5JF
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.