Lead BI DeveloperCardiffUp to £54,000
This is the chance for a Senior BI Developer to join a leading financial services institution. You will be based at their Cardiff office but will have a great deal of remote flexibility. You will lead the design and development of the Data Warehouse and BI solutions for the business as well as lead a small team of engineers helping to mentor and upskill the team.As a Lead BI Developer, this is what you'll be doing.
As a Lead BI Developer, the experience you'll need to bring to the team.
- Create and maintain a data warehouse that supports periodic, snapshot, and insight reporting.
- Develop reports and analyst to understand trends and communicate these to the business.
- Mentor and upskill more junior members of the team.
- Work to develop best practices and methods and look to introduce new ideas and ways of working.
As a Lead BI Developer this is what you'll get in return
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS.
- Strong experience in Data Warehouse development
- Experience with Microsoft stack
- Coaching and leadership skills
Got your attention?
- Salary up to £54,000
- Remote working flexibility
- Share scheme
- Private medical
- Company bonus scheme
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.