We present to you the opportunity to join a thriving and growing luxury retail group, working in their Treasury function as a Senior Treasury Analyst. Reporting to the Group Treasurer, you will help evolve the current treasury operations to assist in driving their commercial goals.
The role will initially be remote but you may be required to work in their brand new offices once it is safe to do so.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, annual and five-year cash flow forecasts
- Manually execute trades for all currencies
- Manage the group's global daily liquidity position
- Daily cash management
- Assisting with the management of the FX exposure and hedging programmes
- Mange banking relationships and mandates
You Will Be/Have:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAS, ICAEW, CGMA) or other suitable qualifications will be considered (CIMA).
- Preferably from a finance background, having a strong understanding of financial markets and a macroeconomic environment
- Strong financial modelling skills and a keen interest in finance
- Relevant experience in a Treasury department in a similar corporate environment