Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for a Manufacturing Company.
As the Field Service Engineer you will spend most of your time offsite servicing and resolving problems and diagnosis, repair and routine maintenance at our customers locations throughout the UK. Every day will be different.THE JOB:
- Support the Service function
- Assisting as required to ensure all project deadlines are achieved.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Provide a quality and timely service to internal and external customers based on their needs and budget.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required in which you adequately trained to carry out
- Service, repair and maintenance on a range of state of the art electronic, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Assisting with major installations and commissioning projects.
- You need to be competent with reading/understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics, having good problem solving and diagnostic skills/experience.
- You will need experience in engine after treatment systems, SCR and DPF.
- You need to be able to provide excellent customer service to minimise equipment downtime.
- Good working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Possess a logical approach to determine and address the root cause of problems.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card / ECS card preferable
- Electrical qualifications 17th or 18th Edition
- Experience within the construction or engineering industry
- Previous experience of work undertaken on different types of gates/barriers
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.