A growing software company is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join its expanding team in Waddesdon on a permanent part time basis (approx. 3 days per week - hours to suit, term time only option). Working in an exciting environment, in which everyone makes a difference, as a digital marketing professional you will be part of a bigger team looking to develop the existing and new sales opportunities and will work closely with the sales and management team.As a Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a part time Digital Marketing Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Maintenance of the company website including writing and uploading content.
- Using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to produce reporting.
- Managing and optimising Google ads and LinkedIn ads.
- Website search engine optimisation.
- Understanding how visitors are navigating relevant web pages.
- Creating and dispatching email campaigns.
- Experience in Umbraco or other CMS platforms - to a high level.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO and LinkedIn.
- Campaign Monitor experience or other similar email marketing platforms.
- CMS platform experience is essential.
The business has developed a revolutionary workforce management solution applicable to all sectors of the service industry. It includes functions to communicate remotely with a field-based workforce using handheld devices, speeding up paperwork and reducing time delays and costs.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, negotiable on experience. Circa £25,000 - £35,000 pro rata.
To apply for this part time role as Digital Marketing Manager, please click the apply link online and upload an updated copy of your CV today!