Location: Queen Alexandra Hospital, PortsmouthSalary: £25,000 + bonus + excellent company benefitsWorking hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm About Us
Part of Acacium Group, Bank partners are just one of our many established brands. Bank Partners provide high quality independent staffing, bank management and outsourced staffing services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We have a strong reputation for reducing overall agency spend whilst providing high quality staff and are proud to say that we've helped NHS trusts reduce their agency spend by £70 million over a six year period.About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with customer service leadership skills to come and join our vibrant and busy Team. You will be responsible for
Managing a team of 4 to fill Bank shifts across Nursing, A&C, Drs and AHP, as well as the management of reducing agency usage. You will be responsible for ensuring quality assurance and maximum revenue generation.What you will be doing
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- Providing effective management, advice and guidance to the bookings team, when and where necessary
- Developing effective relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders
- Timely submission of routine company statistics and reports.
- Maintaining relationships with the client to achieve KPI's in accordance with contractual terms.
- Linking regularly with the Bank Business Partners to ensure team focus remains aligned with client objectives
- Identifying challenges and opportunities to current business and works with the Bank Business Partner's and Operations Manager to respond to them.
- Carries out annual team appraisals
- Monitoring of own and team performance by reviewing objectives regularly
What we can offer you
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Previous client development experience
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Previous service delivery experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves. About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people's lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we're proud to be a company that's committed to the human side of business.Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first