We are currently looking to recruit for permanent full time Teacher of Design and Technology for a full academic year starting September 2021
NQT are encouraged to apply!
The successful will be expected to teach Design and Technology at KS3 and KS4Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the professional duties of a school teacher as set out in the current School Teachers' Pay and conditions document (STPCD)
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and support a designated curriculum area as appropriate
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher / Form Tutor
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Contribute to raising standards of student potential
- Share and support the school's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
Any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal record check with barred list through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), medical clearance, references and verification of qualifications satisfactory to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and adhere to the school's child protection policies and procedures.