DT TEACHER / DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHER Start Date: September 2021Contract: Permanent
Are you an NQT or an experienced Design and Technology /DT Teacher looking for a role in September 2021?
REED education is currently looking for a highly enthusiastic Design and Technology /DT Teacher for one of our client schools. The school is looking for a Design and Technology Teacher who be in charge of providing high-quality teaching in all Key Stages with the goal of assisting students in developing a wide base of skills through practical, investigational, and theoretical work.Design and Technology /DT Teacher Job Responsibilities:
The successful Design and Technology /DT Teacher must :
- To plan and prepare lessons and teaching materials appropriate to the needs of pupils
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study
- Maintain good discipline by following the school's pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate records to demonstrate progress made by students
- To create, plan and deliver inspiring schemes of work across KS3 and KS4
Interested applicants are encouraged to hit apply below to speak with the Reed Education team today.
- Be a qualified Design and Technology /DT Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Have previous experience teaching Design and Technology in previous role
- Be able to teach KS3 and KS4
- Contribute and engage in extra-curricular Design and Technology activities
- Be willing to invest extra time outside of a lesson to ensure students achieve the best standard in Design and Technology