Teaching Personnel is recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistant to work in an SEN school in Grays. The school require a SEN Teaching Assistant to support pupils with ASD. The role is to start in September.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time
- September start
- SEN school
- Caters for primary and secondary aged students
- Located in Grays
To be considered for the SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
About Teachning Personnel:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- CPD training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.