Senior Accountant in Bedford
My client, a progressive 4 partner firm are seeking an ambitious and driven candidate for a Senior Accountant role within their Bedford office, offering potential partnership for the successful candidate. This diverse role will give oversee Accounts preparation (55%), Tax (30%) and Audit (15%).Key responsibilities for the Senior Accountant role in Bedford will include:-
The ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant role in Bedford
- Development of your own client portfolio.
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised record
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Taking responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of audits including multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a real hunger to immerse themselves in the development and progression of a small practice. This represents an opportunity to grow your exposure and to have a real impact on the direction of the practice.What's on Offer for the Senior Accountant role in Bedford
A highly competitive salary and a a opportunity to progress rapidly and ultimately acheive Partner level.