Established for over 30 years, Signwaves is the UK's largest designer and manufacturer of point of sale signs and displays. Employing over 70 staff at our Great Yarmouth factory, we lead the market with innovative point of sale products used to advertise BIG
brands. Signwaves is dedicated to developing the best team with a great working environment, strong support and opportunities to help shape our future.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Assistant
to support all of our day to day marketing activity but specifically assisting with:
Required Skills and Experience
- Website administration: maintaining & updating product details and specification, uploading photos, updating prices, communication with external web developer.
- Writing briefs and communicating these to our in-house Graphics team.
- Email & traditional marketing campaigns.
- Planning of large scale events.
- Launch of new website.
- Monitoring and recording relevant statistics.
- Research based tasks.
- General administration: raising purchase orders, obtaining quotes, sending customer focused emails.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Some demonstrable experience in a marketing or business development related role.
- A-Level educated and possibly working towards a marketing qualification.
However, passion and enthusiasm for marketing and a willingness to work hard and learn on the job are just as important.