I am currently partnered with a large global insurance business to find them a Software Developer to join their digital hub who are about to embark on some very exciting projects.
The role is essentially fully remote, with minimal travel to their offices which are based Maidstone.
The role will pay up to £35-47.5k and it comes with great benefits and my client will interview immediately.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.Responsibilities
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- .Net Development experience
- Web Development experience
- CMS development experience is a bonus (preferably sitecore)