Working as a ITU Nurse - Field Based position: The post is equivalent to Band 6 and previous ITU experience is essential. This is a full time role, fixed term until June 2022.
Your role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users, ensuring on going high standards of patient care are continuously delivered by our care staff teams to clients in their own homes.Client Details
The client's values stands for the following:
Group's shared values:
We care about, respect and protect our clients and customers
We care about, respect and support each other
We care about our business
We speak up for our clients and our sector
We listen to our clients
We listen to our commissioners
We listen to our regulators
We listen to our own people
We strive for the best outcomes for our clients
We strive to continuously improve our services
We are accountable and take responsibility for seeing things through
We give credit where it's due and say thank you
We build trust
We build our reputation as a sector leader that goes further than its competitors
We build partnerships
We build the businessDescription
As a ITU Nurse - Field Based, situated in and around the Telford area you'll:
- Work independently, running own diary & managing a caseload.
- Assessing new client referrals, supporting the operational team to implement the care package, writing person centred care plans & risk assessments.
- On-going assessment of existing clients, ensuring highest levels of care is delivered.
- Regular communication with the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team, acting as the client's advocate.
- Review, auditing and maintenance of clinical documentation.
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable & evidence based.
- Teaching, assessing & delegating skills for HCA and Support Workers.
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical & complex needs.
- With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others.
- Clients are based in and around Telford, North Wales, Shropshire and Birmingham, therefore travel is an essential part of the role, so the use of your own vehicle and a willingness to travel are necessary for this position.
- Previous ITU Nurse - Field Based experience is essential
What this organisation can offer you:
A competitive basic salary
Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
Training and career development opportunities
full training and support and the chance to be part of rapidly expanding, successful business who take pride in the quality of care we provide