Payroll ClerkHusco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal 'stamp' on their output.
- Continuously expand and development their professional skills and knowledge.
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world.
Payroll Clerk Requirements:
- Payroll: Process payroll to include verifying and processing all payroll changes, such as additional earnings, deductions, pension contributions, holiday pay top-up, bonus, advances, salary sacrifice arrangements, processing all timecards, checking for accuracy, and entering into the system.
- Payroll taxes and reporting: Complete and file all payroll tax reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion, such as P11d and P11db, P60 and PSA submissions. Provide payroll reports to the Finance team both routinely and as required.
- Payroll Systems: Maintain and routinely audit time and attendance, HRIS and payroll databases, and ensure flawless payroll processing. Manage onboarding and off-boarding of employees onto time and attendance, door entry, HRIS and payroll systems. Track and report attendance. Ensure pay and hours practices are legally compliant and consistent. Support activities to complete bonus cycle processing and merit cycle processing and track Long Term Compensation processing.
- Benefits: Payroll administration of benefits programs with claims/complaint resolutions, change reporting and periodic renewals / changes. Administer on-boarding and off-boarding processes such as benefits portal entry, uniform requisition etc. Prepare all electronic benefit files and transmit to vendors after each payroll. Aid the development of easy to use benefits communication/reference tools for employees. Administers time off and leave policies.
- HRIS: Maintain Global HR Information Systems and other internal/external databases implemented by HR and/or utilized by HR, such as Skillport, OHIO and Sharepoint. Maintain all records and compile reports from database. Recommends system design changes and upgrades based on efficiency of current system and user needs. Maintains system to ensure continued operations and reporting efficiency, and resolves software and hardware problems. Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs. Maintains global HR dashboard metrics.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Generates routine reports and designs special reports as requested. Collates and reports out payroll and hours related data in response to internal and external requests and routine monitoring requirements, such as ONS surveys, WTR, NMW and gender pay reporting data collation etc. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Support Human Resources Team. Provides cover and administrative help to the Human Resources team as required. This will include preparation of correspondence, some of which is highly confidential, arranging appointments, preparation of presentation material, and maintenance of key documents, as requested.
- Relevant payroll experience.
- Experience working with ADP HR, payroll software or other HRIS database management skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced, results oriented environment preferred.
- Requires a familiarity with HR policies and record keeping requirements.
- High level of computer literacy to include: Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and able to use the Internet as an information source
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, producing results with accuracy and reliability.
- Patience and the ability to function in a high-energy and occasionally high-stress environment.
- Highly confidential in all aspects of professional interaction.
- Exhibits a positive image, pleasant personality, and high level of professional demeanor.
- Proven organizational and time management skills. Able to Multi-task, tolerate peak workloads working overtime as required. Ability to work independently and handle several projects at a time
- Strong editing, proofreading, presentation design, and database management skills.
Husco is a privately-owned company specializing in hydraulic and electro-mechanical control systems. We have over 70 years of experience designing and manufacturing components for Automotive and Off-Highway equipment. Our collaborative customer relationships are driven by three essential values: intelligent risk-taking, high performance, and practical innovation.
Husco's Off-Highway team specializes in customized hydraulic solutions for agricultural, construction, material handling, and commercial equipment. Our products translate operator commands into machine motion, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence in developing solutions that maximize equipment productivity, efficiency, and safety.Location:
Runcorn, CheshireContract type:
Full time, 37.5 hours per weekSalary:
Up to £24,000 per annum DOEBenefits:
You may have experience of the following: Payroll Clerk, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Finance Assistant, Accounting Assistant, Accounts Administrator, HR Assistant, HR & Payroll Assistant, etc.