Domestic Gas EngineerLocation:
- Gas Engineer Role - covering mainly areas in Essex such as Billericay, Basildon and Wickford.
Our client specialise throughout a range of Mechanical, HVAC and Building Services and due to expansion are now looking to add another domestic gas engineer to their team. Job Role:
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally we're looking for a Gas Engineer who can do servicing, boiler shutdowns, PRVs and certifications on a range of domestic gas, boiler and heating systems.
- Diagnosing faults on boilers and other domestic gas appliances.
- Our client also offer a range of commercial gas/boiler services therefore there is potential to progress into commercial at a later date.
Salary / Package on offer:
- Domestic ACS gas tickets are essential - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 etc.
- Extensive domestic gas / heating engineer background.
- You'll need to have good service, breakdown and installation experience working on a range of domestic gas, boilers and heating systems.
- Basic Salary in the region of £33k-£38k depending on experience.
- Van, Pension, Annual Leave.
- Call out and overtime available for additional income.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV asap.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.