I am currently recruiting for a Project Lead to work at my client, a leading public sector organisation based in Sheffield.
This department is working closely with the Covid Response Hub which has been established to help prevent, mitigate and manage outbreaks of Covid-19 in line with the Sheffield Outbreak Control Plan and the 'Staying Safe Protocol'.
The purpose of this role is to take the lead in co-ordinating a range of activity for the department to support activity impacted by Covid 19 and to manage the processing of enforcement activity under the Covid 19 regulations.
This role sits within a rapidly changing environment and you will need to work in an agile way to rapidly implement ongoing changes to the service delivery.
Key areas of work will be to coordinate final management of enforcement activity prior to lifting of restrictions and then to successfully close down the work with a clear process to re-instate this if needed in future.
The focus will increasingly focus on Covid recovery work, managing a diverse range of projects to support electronic and remote working for processes that have been impacted by Covid 19.
This will include liaising with stakeholders, customers, contractors and suppliers to develop new ways of working that facilitate electronic workflows and remote access to systems by these user groups for regulated activities including but not limited to Environmental Health and Licensing.
You will also assist in leading the Service to ensure innovative, high quality, continually improving and customer-focused service delivery across key functions.To be successful in this role you will:
Please apply today if this is of interest for the chance of an immediate interview
- Be confident taking the lead on projects and ensure all parts are working correctly and moving towards the end goal.
- Be able to review processes and analyse them for ways to improve them and digitise them.
- Be able to work with sometimes limited resources and systems and make them work to the best of their ability
- Have an understanding of data systems
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to speak to a range of stakeholders.