A well-established British multinational arms, security and aerospace company is looking for an SC Cleared Agile Coach - Software Development to join their team. The role involves a mix of on-site and remote working with up to 3 days a week on-site likely.
Given the secure nature of this project we require all candidates to hold active SC clearance and also be a sole British national.
As an Agile Coach - Software Development your experience will include:
• Experience in operating in complex project environments
• Substantial experience operating in agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban etc.)
• Atlassian Toolset (Confluence/Jira)
• Ability to lead, mentor and coach at all levels
• Certified Agile Coach or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge of Agile frameworks & techniques
• Coaching team/org on Agile/Scrum best practice
• Excellent communicator technical/non-tech stakeholders
• Facilitation skills
Agile Coach - Software Development desirable certifications:
• Scrum Master
• PMI - ACP
• Six Sigma
To apply for this role as Agile Coach - Software Development, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.