Are you an newly qualified teacher looking to secure their first teaching position or an experienced teacher looking to take on a new challenge at a school where pupil's behaviour is excellent and staff are passionate and committed to the welfare and academic progression of their students? If so Tradewind Liverpool have the position for you!
Our client is a warm and welcoming two form entry Primary school based in Sefton who have been praised for their leadership style and commitment to pupil's personal development.
As part of this role, you can enjoy regular and tailored CPD, access to the latest technologies and equipment and a supportive and cohesive team. In return the setting expects high standards from staff and students alike.
We are looking for:
· A qualified primary school teacher with experience teaching across key stage one
· Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome to apply
· A team player who will work with colleagues to ensure that the department continues to provide an outstanding education to their children
To be successful in the application for this KS1 Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification and recent experience teaching across KS1
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this teaching role or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind on (phone number removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer