Cover Supervisor - Blackpool - Full Time
Are you considering a career in education? Trying to gain valuable experience in the classroom? All whilst looking for a better work-life balance? Then being a Cover Supervisor could be for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a secondary classroom, usually at key stage three or four (ages 11-16), supporting students in their learning through prepared work.
We are currently supporting a popular secondary school in Blackpool, who are looking for a cover supervisor to start this June. This is a full time, ongoing position until the end of term and resuming again in September at the start of the next academic year.
As a cover supervisor you will be required to;
* Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work around Blackpool.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Blackpool.
* To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
If interested and available, please apply following the on screen instructions immediately. Alternatively, please contact Randstad Education National Accounts Team ASAP and send us your updated CV. You can reply to this email, or call / text (phone number removed) or email (url removed)