Are you looking for a route into teaching and the education sector? Then a cover supervisor teaching position may be for you!
Youth Offending Workers have transferable skills and experience, making a career as a Cover Supervisor a rewarding choice.
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located in and around Blackpool, and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice.
One such school is seeking someone who can start asap (ideally within a week) to work with some challenging children on a full time basis. Hence a background in youth offending or sports coaching would be ideal.
As a cover supervisor you will be required to;
* Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work around Blackpool.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Blackpool.
* To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
If interested and available, please apply following the on screen instructions immediately. Alternatively, please contact Randstad Education National Accounts Team ASAP and send us your updated CV. You can reply to this email, or call / text (phone number removed) or email (url removed)