Preschool Room Leader - West Drayton
We are recruiting for a Preschool Room Leader to join this wonderful nursery in West Drayton
As the Preschool Room Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of staff and ensuring a smooth daily running of the room. The Preschool Room Leader, ideally, should have age appropriate experience with some leadership skills.
As part of your role you will ensure all children's developmental milestones are met in a fun and safe environment. The successful Preschool Room Leader will have full support from the management team and needs to have excellent knowledge of ALL nursery policy and procedures
For more information apply now!
Competitive annual salary up to £22,000 per annum. All salaries are dependent on qualifications and experience.
About you -
* Full and relevant Early Years qualification, Level 3 or above
* Clear and enhanced DBS certificate
* Preschool age experience
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be up to date with all nursery policies and procedures
* Competent in leading a team
* Deliver excellent childcare learning and education
Staff Benefits -
* Competitive salary
* Annual leave
* Full support from the management team
* Internal promotions
* Support with further education
* Online courses
* Company pension scheme
* And much more
Please note that in order to be considered for this role you must be able to provide suitable references, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and be willing to complete a full enhanced DBS screening.
(We value your privacy and as such will not share any of your details without consent)
Safer Recruitment Training has been carried out