We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible
Reporting into the Head of Sales and serving as a key member of the Relationship management team, this position's primary responsibility is to develop and manage relationships with advisory businesses operating in the UK FS sector.
We are looking for a highly capable relationship manager who ensures that there is a strong partnership between the company and the clients and that they receive excellent service and support that ensures retention and maximises opportunities to grow the value in the relationship. The role holder will have a new business target to achieve from a combination of new and existing clients along with a migration target, in line with plans to move our existing clients into our new software solutionsROLE
Reporting into the Head of Sales and serving as a key member of the Relationship management team , this position's primary responsibility is to develop and manage relationships with advisory businesses operating in the UK FS sector.
We are looking for a highly capable relationship manager who ensures that there is a strong partnership between the company and the clients and that they receive excellent service and support that ensures retention and maximises opportunities to grow the value in the relationship. The role holder will have a new business target to achieve from a combination of new and existing clients along with a migration target, in line with plans to move our existing clients into our new software solutions. ENVIRONMENT
Synaptic delivers a variety of fin-tech solutions to the financial services marketplace across protection (insurance) and investments (wealth management). Synaptic is currently undergoing a new software development project which offers great opportunity in a growing market. The role holder will be instrumental in bringing new financial planning applications built in Salesforce platform™ onto the financial services market. Potential to develop the role to become more focused on Salesforce consultancy.
This role is home based with travel to client sites and offices when required.RESPONSIBILITIES
Key duties of the post are:Relationship Management
Account Management / Migration
- Identify new opportunities to sell the product range to the target market, existing customers and internal companies
- Build strong and lasting relationships with existing clients to ensure retention.
- Keep clients advised of new developments and services and where relevant adapt these in line with customer feedback
- Negotiating commercial contracts
- Technical sales understanding for SaaS cloud platforms as well as API products.
- Lead with managing the migration communication of existing customers from the legacy to new software
- Raise client issues with internal areas and manage through to resolution. This will involve working closely with internal departments and 3rd parties.
- Identify gaps in current propositions and (where opportunities exist) build support and business cases for new services
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis and discovery sessions where required, consults on and demonstrates key components of technology solution
- Contribute the growth of the practice through though-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
What's in it for you?
- Proven account management skills used to create, own, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Operating and establishing relationships with Board level personnel within your target customer sector (both current and potential customers)
- Managing stakeholder relationships - ability to build and manage relationships, engages and manages stakeholders effectively, resolving issues and understanding drivers/needs
- Writing business communications and client presentations with persuasive details and adhering to client value propositions
- Effectively presenting information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients
- Keeping accurate records of all client communications on our CRM system
- A competitive basic salary between £40k-£50k
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
Car allowance or company car
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.Equal Opportunities
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92999811