We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Intelligence/Data Manager
to join our can-do and passionate Supply Chain team, to drive operational performance.
At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.?Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle; we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.YOU'LL MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT MATTER BY...
- Being responsible for the functional management of operational data & reporting services for Nuneaton site.
- Managing data analysis and reporting requirements for site operations, including collaborative working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivering information outputs to agreed business reporting standards, to support operational and management team tactical and strategic decision making.
- Supporting our Manufacturing Performance Systems (MPS) agenda, by providing information and insight to support the improvement of overall site efficiency and manufacturing process optimisation.
- Managing data quality to ensure accuracy and consistency across our operational systems.
YOU'RE BEST SUITED FOR THE ROLE IF YOU ARE...
- Able to demonstrate at least 4 years' experience within a related management level role.
- An experienced manager and have previously managed direct reports or have equivalent experience through the management of indirect resource.
- Proficient across the following reporting technologies; Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL/SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Power BI, Excel & Access, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) & HTML/XML.
- Degree qualified or have the equivalent level combination of education and experience.
- Experienced working within a Supply Chain environment, leveraging information to drive efficiency and performance.
- Experienced working with industrial control data sources & mechanisms (i.e. OMAC Codes, Historian Databases, OPC Servers) preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of cyber security controls, and how they can be applied to reduce risk.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of managing a reporting portfolio, with appropriate governance and controls.
- Able to engage and influence key stakeholders, including 3rd parties.
- An excellent communicator and experienced team player, who builds relationships with internal and external colleagues, forming working groups to deliver end-to-end business requirements.
WE SUPPORT AND CARE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES BY PROVIDING YOU WITH...
READY TO BRING YOUR BEST? JOIN OUR TEAM.We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join our team.
- Development opportunities
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 25 Holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme paid quarterly
- Long service recognised every 5 years
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92608927