With 24 million customers across six countries, Sky is Europe's leading media and entertainment company and is proud to be part of the Comcast group. Our 32,000 employees help connect our customers to the very best entertainment, sports, news, arts and to our own local, original content.
Following the success of Sky originals like Chernobyl, we plan to double our investment in original content by 2024. We're also developing a new TV and movie studio, Sky Studios Elstree, which is expected to lead to the creation of over 2,000 new jobs and generate an additional £3 billion of production investment in UK creative sector in the first five years alone.
Our technology allows Sky customers to watch what they want, when they want, how they want and connects millions of people to content they love. And our online streaming service, NOW TV, brings viewers all the enjoyment of Sky with the flexibility of a contract-free service.
* Contribute to the definition and development of innovative solutions
* Actively collaborate with our counterpart ML/AI/NLP groups at Comcast and our internal data science guild
* Propose and execute proof of concepts
* Build and contribute to the development and productionisation of ML and especially NLP models
* Contribute to build data quality and engineering solutions
* Assess models quality and alignment to business requirement
* Experience in delivering agile projects, including planning and implementing solution with AI / ML / NLP at core.
* Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills to work alongside a diverse client base. Ability to understand business needs and to design and implement tailored solution.
* Knowledge of modern ML and NLP techniques, including BERT and GPT models. Experience in building end-to-end production level models for ML / NLP tasks.
* Strong software engineering skills and proficiency in programming languages like Java and Python
* Experience with container systems such as Docker and Kubernetes. Knowledge of software development practices such as Code Review, CI/CD, DevOps and MLOps
* Knowledge of AWS services including Lambda, Kinesis, Rekognition and SageMaker.
* Private pension
* Flexible working (hybrid model)
* Bonus scheme
* Dental Insurance
* Cycle to Work
* Holiday Buy
x 2 stage interview process.Python, Pyspark, Java, Machine Learning, RMachine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Java, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, AWS, AWS Lambda, Kinesis