Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses RMN RNLD to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have specialist Mental Health work available for RMN RNLDsin the local area providing specialist nursing support within mental health environments such as CAMHS, Forensic services, Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Rehab, Drugs & Alcohol etc.
You will play a pivotal role in the nursing care of patients with complex mental health needs. As such you would be required to have at least 6 months working experience within this sector.
£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS*
£1000 REFER A NURSE BONUS*
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN RNLD:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* NMC Registration
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN RNLD:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* FREE DBS
* Refer a friend scheme*
* Holiday Pay Inclusive
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in WOKING (SURREY)